From: Malachi on
OK, ready for a chuckle?

I call Sony customer support and it turns out that they had previous
registrations associated with two different email accounts. One belonged to
"John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a mysterious individual
named "Malachi Thunderfoot".

Doh.

malachi

From: Ricky Hunt on
"Malachi" <malachiLOSETHISTOREPLY(a)trentes.com> wrote in message
> OK, ready for a chuckle?
>
> I call Sony customer support and it turns out that they had previous
> registrations associated with two different email accounts. One belonged
> "John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a mysterious
> individual
> named "Malachi Thunderfoot".

Good to know you got it sorted (and thanks for posting it here so we can all
benefit). I only own two brands of software that do this "phone home"
routine: Sony (Acid, Soundforge, etc.) and Adobe Photoshop. I don't like it
all but so far it's never failed. So far...

From: PapaNate on
Malachi wrote:

> and the other belonging to a mysterious individual
> named "Malachi Thunderfoot".

He used to be somebody you know...

From: Ted Perlman on
<One belonged to "John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a
mysterious individual
named "Malachi Thunderfoot>

Another reason why pseudonyms are ridiculous. I have everybody with a phoney
name/pseudonym blocked at ALL the places I visit. If you don't have a real
name, I don't even want to read what you write.

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
Producer-Arranger-Composer-Guitarist
ted(a)tedperlman.com
www.tedperlman.com

From: Pat Farrell on
Ted Perlman wrote:
> <One belonged to "John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a
> mysterious individual
> named "Malachi Thunderfoot>
>
> Another reason why pseudonyms are ridiculous. I have everybody with a
> phoney name/pseudonym blocked at ALL the places I visit. If you don't have
> a real name, I don't even want to read what you write.

So you won't listen to Bob Dylan?

--
Pat