From: malachi on

"Ted Perlman" <tedperl(a)pacbell.net> wrote in message
> <One belonged to "John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a
> mysterious individual
> named "Malachi Thunderfoot>
>
> Another reason why pseudonyms are ridiculous. I have everybody with a
phoney
> name/pseudonym blocked at ALL the places I visit. If you don't have a real
> name, I don't even want to read what you write.

I was going to add "Geez, Ted was right about this pseudonym stuff".

But I didn't. :)

malachi

From: Time Traveler on
For some reason, on Wednesday 14 December 2005 15:23, malachi wrote:

> "Ted Perlman" <tedperl(a)pacbell.net> wrote in message
>> <One belonged to "John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a
>> mysterious individual
>> named "Malachi Thunderfoot>
>>
>> Another reason why pseudonyms are ridiculous. I have everybody with a
> phoney
>> name/pseudonym blocked at ALL the places I visit. If you don't have a
>> real name, I don't even want to read what you write.
>>
> I was going to add "Geez, Ted was right about this pseudonym stuff".
>
> But I didn't. :)
>
> malachi

He needs therapy.
--
_____ _ _____ _
|_ _(_)_ __ ___ ___ |_ _| __ __ ___ _____| | ___ _ __

Where words fail, music speaks.
- Hans Christian Andersen
From: Ted Perlman on
<How do you know for sure when someone is using a phoney name>

I ask Glennbo :-)

He is actually the ONLY pseudonym person I have left unblocked, but that's
because I know who he is.

Most people don't use a fake real-sounding name because it's too easy to
simply look up online. Especially if you have actually done any "real" work
in the music business.

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
Producer-Arranger-Composer-Guitarist
ted(a)tedperlman.com
www.tedperlman.com

From: Sambodidley on
"Malachi" <malachiLOSETHISTOREPLY(a)trentes.com> wrote in

> OK, ready for a chuckle?
>
> I call Sony customer support and it turns out that they had previous
> registrations associated with two different email accounts. One
> belonged to "John T.", my real name, and the other belonging to a
> mysterious individual named "Malachi Thunderfoot".
>
> Doh.
>
> malachi

John,
I recently ran into the same problem. Over the years I've registered SF
and later Sony products under 3 different email addresses. Every time I asked
for a new registration code it would send it to one of my old extinct
mailboxes. I finally called customer support and talked to a human and got
all my registrations transfered to my current email address. Now everything
is OK till I change ISPs again.<g>
Sam Lester
From: Gary R. Hook on
Sambodidley wrote:
> I recently ran into the same problem. Over the years I've registered SF
> and later Sony products under 3 different email addresses. Every time I asked
> for a new registration code it would send it to one of my old extinct
> mailboxes. I finally called customer support and talked to a human and got
> all my registrations transfered to my current email address. Now everything
> is OK till I change ISPs again.<g>

Actually, there's a new feature on their website that lets you
manage all of this online, now. Just found it this week. Go set
up an account on sonymediasoftware.com to get started.

--
Gary R. Hook
Vocatus atque non vocatus deus aderit