From: Malachi on
If you've blocked me, so be it. I'd really rather you didn't, but....

There are a number of individuals from my past that I would prefer not to be
able to google my activities on the internet. These would include my
darling ex-wife together with certain persons in certain very powerful (not
to mention excessively armed) political lobbies with whom I had unpleasant
dealings in the late 90's.

I happen to be the only person with my name in the world, at least if you
believe Google, making me easy to search.

So for now, I'm malachi to you.