From: Jimbo on
Hello

After lots of searching I have yet to find a tutorial that shows how
to load & display a JPG in Win32 C++, except one very confusing one.

Does anyone know of any tutorials or maybe snippets that will help me
learn loading & displaying JPG's in Win32?

Thanks for your time :)
From: Christian ASTOR on
On 4 jan, 04:50, Jimbo <nill...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any tutorials or maybe snippets that will help me
> learn loading & displaying JPG's in Win32?

There are plenty of methods
A simple method is with IShellImageDataFactory
interface (::CreateImageFromFile(), IShellImageData::Decode(),
IShellImageData::Draw())
Otherwise KB218972 (OleLoadPicture()),
GDI+, IImgCtx interface, etc...