From: jeffro855 on

Ok, it looks like I have the1/2 the issue fixed. I have moved the 10/100
card to another slot and things are somewhat working. My Microsoft
update downloaded its update and so did my Anti-Virus, but that seems to
be all that I can do. When I try to open IE nothing happens, well
except- Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. My home page is
Google, but I've also tried MSN, CNN and Microsofts website.

Any ideas?

From: jeffro855 on

With I.E. opened, I went into Tools> Then Internet Options> Then clicked
on the Advanced Tab> @ the bottom of that page: Reset Internet
Explorer's settings to their default condition. Click RESET! On the next
page I *didn't *check the box "Delete Personal Settings"> After this
close the I.E. Browser and then reopen I.E.> Then mine started working.

Hope this might help someone else if they have the same problem.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: internal ip changes
Next: Network expansion questions