From: SDS2 on
Hello,

have been asking myself the following questions several times:

* Where are my e-mails in outlook 2007 located on my hard disk?
* Does outlook 2007 convert the e-mails to a specific format?
* Are they saved seperately on hard disk or are they just putted
together in one big file?

Thanks in advance!

Stan

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Hi Stan

All Outlook data is saved in one file called outlook.pst. It can only be
opened by Outlook. Where the outlook.pst file is located depends upon your
O/S (operating system).

Here's some great information about the PST; how to find it, how to back up
and restore if you're changing PC's or upgrading the one you have, etc.

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

--

Kathleen Orland

From: SDS2 on