From: judith on
I have set a lock on the On Current property for my form

Me.Form.AllowEdits = true

' check for approved
If Me.approved > 0 Then
Me.Form.AllowEdits = False
End If

Unfortunately there is a combo, select record box on the form so I cant then
move to another record as this is locked too. There are too many fields to
lock them individually rather than the entire form. Any suggestions please.

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 06:46:01 -0700, judith
<judith(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

You can loop over the Controls collection and not lock some controls
that should stay active:
dim ctl as control
for each ctl in me.controls
if me.name ="myFirstUnlockedControl" or