From: jc on
Hello,

How can I dynamically "lock" the splitter bar.
That is to say, the customer wants to be able
to make a configuration file change, that for
some user will not allow them to move the
splitter bar (hide the view).

TIA-jc
From: Tom Serface on
I believe you can derive your own version from CSplitterWnd and override
OnLButtonDown() then just return without calling the base class.

You could have a condition on that if you wanted to lock or unlock it.

You may also find this article useful:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/splitter/usefulsplitter.aspx?msg=1565382

Tom