From: hadi kazemi on
hi
i use window in my program user interface like this:

[code]

ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );

UpdateWindow (g_hWnd) ;

if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
return 0;

hInst = hInstance;

// Main message loop
MSG msg = {0};

while (!Done)
{

[/code]

now i want to use dialog instead window and then use :

[code]

// ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );

if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
returhn 0;

hInst = hInstance;

// Main message loop
MSG msg = {0};

BOOL Done = FALSE;

DialogBox(g_hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_DIALOG2), g_hWnd, AboutDlgProc);

while (!Done)
{

[/code]

but my program dont run code after DialogBox ! now what i do ?
From: C Programmer , MFC on
On Oct 6, 10:34 am, hadi kazemi <hadikaz...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> hi
> i use window in my program user interface like this:
>
> [code]

>         ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );
>
>         UpdateWindow (g_hWnd) ;
>
>     if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
>         return 0;
>
>         hInst = hInstance;
>
>     // Main message loop
>     MSG msg = {0};
>
>         while (!Done)
>         {

> [/code]
>
> now i want to use dialog instead window and then use :
>
> [code]
>
> //      ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );
>
>     if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
>         returhn 0;
>
>         hInst = hInstance;
>
>     // Main message loop
>     MSG msg = {0};
>
>         BOOL Done = FALSE;
>
>         DialogBox(g_hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_DIALOG2), g_hWnd, AboutDlgProc);
>
>         while (!Done)
>         {

> [/code]
>
> but my program dont run code after DialogBox ! now what i do ?

it's resting in while loop
From: huang on
The DialogBox macro creates a modal dialog box from a dialog box template
resource. DialogBox does not return control until the specified callback
function terminates the modal dialog box by calling the EndDialog function.

That means program will not go on running "while" loop until the dialog is
closed.

From: AliR on
In addition to what Huang stated, what are you going to do in your while
loop?

AliR.

From: AliR on
Agha Hadi,

How come you are not using MFC?

AliR.

"AliR" <AliR(a)online.nospam> wrote in message
> In addition to what Huang stated, what are you going to do in your while
> loop?
>
> AliR.
>
> "hadi kazemi" <hadikazemi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> hi
>> i use window in my program user interface like this:
>>
>> [code]

>> ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );
>>
>> UpdateWindow (g_hWnd) ;
>>
>> if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
>> return 0;
>>
>> hInst = hInstance;
>>
>> // Main message loop
>> MSG msg = {0};
>>

>> while (!Done)
>> {

>> [/code]
>>
>> now i want to use dialog instead window and then use :
>>
>> [code]
>>
>> // ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );
>>
>> if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
>> returhn 0;
>>
>> hInst = hInstance;
>>
>> // Main message loop
>> MSG msg = {0};
>>
>> BOOL Done = FALSE;
>>
>> DialogBox(g_hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_DIALOG2), g_hWnd, AboutDlgProc);
>>
>> while (!Done)
>> {

>> [/code]
>>
>> but my program dont run code after DialogBox ! now what i do ?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: arrangement of include files
Next: "Lock" splitter bar