From: Tom Serface on
You could save yourself a lot of trouble (and probaby code) by just using an
MDI or SDI application with a CFormView window. You'd get all of this
functionality and more with a very small code footprint. You can easily
swap views or even use a splitter window to display them both at once. You
should try creating a sample small project and give it a look. I think it
will make your task easier.

Tom

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
The code shown makes no sense. Why are you writing a message loop of your own? That's
what MFC is for.
joe

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 22:34:01 -0700, hadi kazemi <hadikazemi(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>hi
>i use window in my program user interface like this:
>
>[code]

> ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );
>
> UpdateWindow (g_hWnd) ;
>
> if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
> return 0;
>
> hInst = hInstance;
>
> // Main message loop
> MSG msg = {0};
>

> while (!Done)
> {

>[/code]
>
>now i want to use dialog instead window and then use :
>
>[code]
>
>// ShowWindow( g_hWnd, nCmdShow );
>
> if( FAILED( InitWindow( hInstance, nCmdShow ) ) )
> returhn 0;
>
> hInst = hInstance;
>
> // Main message loop
> MSG msg = {0};
>
> BOOL Done = FALSE;
>
> DialogBox(g_hInst, MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDD_DIALOG2), g_hWnd, AboutDlgProc);
>
> while (!Done)
> {

>[/code]
>
>but my program dont run code after DialogBox ! now what i do ?
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com
Web: http://www.flounder.com
First  |  Prev  |