From: Noncentz on
Good Morning!

I have 2 Terminal servers that users connect to so they can access our ERP
system. A week ago the users on one of my servers (10.10.0.3) login scripts
just stopped executing on login. When a user logs into their account I can
see that the script starts but then abruptly ends and the desktop
initializes.

I am using Terminal Services profiles which are stored on my DC. The
accounts are created correctly when a user logs in so I know at least that is
working correctly. I executed my .bat file once the desktop comes up and the
printers and shared drives worked perfectly.

Any Ideas are more that welcome on what I should do next

noncentz