From: HeyBub on
Paul H wrote:
> For the past year or so I've been doing development and maintenance
> for a company in a city 30 miles away. I rarely visit them. I use
> my Net Express
> 3.1 and dialog. All of their code is procedural, not structured or
> OO. I know some of you are going to tell me I should learn. NO! I
> do what I do and I enjoy it. I can work remotely and inexpensively
> for a company anywhere in any continental USA time zone, using
> GoToMyPC, GoToAssist, and/or Skype to get assignments and turn in
> results. Email me at ILoveSpam(a)pchplano.com (yup, it does work) if
> you are interested and want to discuss my low rates and availability.

Don't need any help, but I might be able to save you some money.

Check out Mikogo.

Works like Go2MyPC but is free, even for commercial use. It does not require
any installation on the client's computer. All the customer has to do is
access the Mikogo web site, put in an access code, and you're in control of
their computer (or vice-versa).