From: Jeffrey Mark Siskind on
On Feb 22, 2:26 pm, Roberto Waltman <use...(a)rwaltman.net> wrote:
> "Jeffrey Mark Siskind" wrote:
> >I run Emacs/ispell/ILisp, LaTeX/BibTeX, GNU Common Lisp/Macsyma, SCM/
> >SLIB/JACAL, gnuplot, and ssh on my cell phone.
>
> What brand & model of cell phone? (Warning: Danger of self inflected
> gift detected.)

Samsung i-700. That model is old by now and you probably would prefer
to buy something much newer. Especially, a device with a keyboard, for
serious use of the above software. I believe that the software will
run on any WinCE device. (There are quite a few cell phone models that
run WinCE.) But I have not tried it on anything other than the i-700.