From: Bob Donald on
I agree, at least in my case. I remember getting it when I got my emu 0404
working, and you posted a few days afterwards that you were using it. I
figured if it was "Glennbo approved" it cant be all bad LOL

From: Phoenix on
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:32:32 -0700 (PDT), Botticeli
<jesusjacquez(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Now how can I make SONAR to recognize it? When I open the Synth
Rack
> is not there...

Did you re-scan your VST folders after install?
From: Botticeli on
On Jun 4, 4:54 pm, Phoenix <f...(a)fakeemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:32:32 -0700 (PDT), Botticeli
>
> <jesusjacq...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Now how can I make SONAR to recognize it?  When I open the Synth
> Rack
> > is not there...
>
> Did you re-scan your VST folders after install?

Yeah Phoenix, you were right, I scanned the VST folders and now the
player appears. Very useful sounds, Bob!

If I use the player in "stand alone" mode, everything works perfect.
But from inside Sonar the controls don't have presets (if i click on
"type" shows just an empty little window). Native Instruments and the
players from Sonar are easier to use, or maybe I should keep on
reading the manual.

Now, the more players I add, the more CPU the computer uses, and...
the more risk of a crash?

Thanks a lot for your advise!

Boticelli
From: Botticeli on
On Jun 5, 8:53 am, Botticeli <jesusjacq...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 4:54 pm, Phoenix  <f...(a)fakeemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:32:32 -0700 (PDT), Botticeli
>
> > <jesusjacq...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Now how can I make SONAR to recognize it?  When I open the Synth
> > Rack
> > > is not there...
>
> > Did you re-scan your VST folders after install?
>
> Yeah Phoenix, you were right, I scanned the VST folders and now the
> player appears. Very useful sounds, Bob!
>
> If I use the player in "stand alone" mode, everything works perfect.
> But from inside Sonar the controls don't have presets (if i click on
> "type" shows just an empty little window).  Native Instruments and the
> players from Sonar are easier to use, or maybe I should keep on
> reading the manual.
>
> Now, the more players I add, the more CPU the computer uses, and...
> the more risk of a crash?
>
> Thanks a lot for your advise!
>
> Boticelli

The Proteus VX is now fully working. I really like the sounds and
specially that you have some editing choices.

It works quite different from the other players, but I went to youtube
and got a visual clinic and things are working.

Thanks again!

Botticelli
From: Bob Donald on

Great! Yeah, I was pretty impressed with it, but I have simple needs for
keyboards. I never thought of looking for a tutorial or clinic on youtube,
great thinking! I'll have to check that out.

Bob

The Proteus VX is now fully working. I really like the sounds and
specially that you have some editing choices.

It works quite different from the other players, but I went to youtube
and got a visual clinic and things are working.

Thanks again!

Botticelli

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2