From: Rudolf on
Hi All!

I know it's stupid and the box should be upgraded but in the meantime
does anyone have an install ISO so I can make fixes ;)

Rudolf
From: Richard B. Gilbert on
Rudolf wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> I know it's stupid and the box should be upgraded but in the meantime
> does anyone have an install ISO so I can make fixes ;)
>
> Rudolf

The lesson to be learned here is that you should retain and protect your
installation media! This is especially so if you must run an obsolete
version. It may even make sense to buy two or more copies and store one
or more off site.

Maybe you can find a pack rat that has and will lend you the CD/DVD you
need.
From: Rudolf on
There are many lessons to be learned here ... like to keep and protect
install media ... or to bite the bullet and upgrade ... but
unfortunately I am just a small cog charged with fixing a problem ;)

Rudolf