From: Phoenix on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:23:46 +0000 (UTC), Glennbo
<vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote:
> I tried posting through the Cheezy server last night, and my post
went into
> a black hole. Today it appears to be working properly again, which
is
> good, since I just got notice from Cox Cable that they will be
killing off
> their NNTP servers in June 2010. My Bell connection here in my
office
> already killed their NNTP servers six or so months ago, so Cheezy
is my
> main connection from work. Soon it will be that way at home too.

> --
> Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
> ________ __
> / ____/ /__ ____ ____ / /_ ____
> / / __/ / _ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \/ __ \

> Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
> Non-Linear Sound http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
> Hear My Music
http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms

Verizon killed their NNTP a while back; didn't miss it right away cos
e-s and ms communities filled the gap. Yesterday everything was weird
.. I even reactivated my spare Gmail account in case I had to fall
back on Google groups for posting.