From: jmvsman on
I added memory to my PC and rebooted.
Now my colors have changed. There is no reds or oranges.
How do I get them back ?
From: LVTravel on

"jmvsman" <jmvsman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I added memory to my PC and rebooted.
> Now my colors have changed. There is no reds or oranges.
> How do I get them back ?

Not a lot to go on but simply adding memory to a computer should not change
it's color properties. Ensure that the video cable is firmly attached to the
output on the back of the computer (remove and reattach.) If that doesn't
solve the issue, I would turn off the computer, reopen it's case, remove and
reseat any memory, video card, etc. inside the box.

If a laptop computer now is the time to take it to a reputable repair shop
(not a big box store.)

From: Buffalo on

jmvsman wrote:
> I added memory to my PC and rebooted.
> Now my colors have changed. There is no reds or oranges.
> How do I get them back ?

Perhaps you partially unseated your video card when you installed the
memory.
Power off, pull the plug, open the case and remove and reseat your video
card and recheck all your connections.
It wouldn't hurt to reseat your memory sticks either.
Buffalo

Pages: 1
Prev: Task Bar Issue
Next: Runaway svchost.exe