From: lungi23 on
Hi,
I moved about 4 emails from my inbox to my personal folder. When I tried to
open the .pst folder a message with cannot find the location of the folder
came up and I shouild restart outlook. I have restarted outlook and now the
emails have disappeared. Can anyone help me?????
Thanks

From: Kathleen Orland on
What version of Outlook are you using and what type of account? If you have
an Exchange mailbox, where is your PST located? It should be on your local
PC or laptop and not on a network share (like your home directory for
example).