From: cclagg on
Outlook 2007 starts to open, then disappears. No error messages.

I recently did some "clean up" things using Glary Utilities, like registry
cleaner, duplicate file remover, registry defrag, C drive defrag.

I have 4 email addresses coming into Outlook. 3 are POP, one is exchange.

My other Office programs are working fine. It is strange that there isn't
an error message. I have done an Office diagnostics and Windows update.

--
Thanks so much!
From: Kathleen Orland on
You don't say what O/S you're using but first verify that Outlook is not
running in the Task Manager, check the processes for OUTLOOK.EXE. If it's
not running, try opening it using the /resetnavpane switch:

Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane
(notice the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane)

If you're using Vista, it's Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /resetnavpane
(same space)

From: DL on
If this 'utility' pke has a restore option, to go back to how it was before
you ran it do so, then get rid of this utility
Registry cleaners are snake oil and could render your system unuseable.
Win has inbuilt utilities to defrag / clean up, some duplicate files are
there for a purpose