From: Polly the Parrot on
I would like to edit the sound for mail received in Outlook 2003.

I can see where I can edit the alarm, but not the mail received sound.

Can anyone kindly assist?
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Control Panel->Sounds and Multimedia. Change the sounds there.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Polly the Parrot asked:

From: Polly the Parrot on
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:37:00 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<what(a)ever> wrote:

>Control Panel->Sounds and Multimedia. Change the sounds there.

Thanks!