From: probie on
I can see the number of new message arriving yet they don't show up in my
inbox for at least 24 hours if at all. I tried the Inbox Repair Tools to no
avail.
--
Probie
From: Kathleen Orland on
What version of Outlook? Have you checked the New Mail folder? Are you
filtering your view in your Inbox? Have you checked your Junk mail folder?
Do you have rules moving any of your emails?