From: RajeshDavid on

I have archived outlook mail in our File Server with extension of .msg.
How do i move this .msg file to Inbox again.

Thanks in advance!!!

--
RajeshDavid
From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"RajeshDavid" <RajeshDavid.5a61cb5(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I have archived outlook mail in our File Server with extension of .msg.

An MSG file is not an archive.

> How do i move this .msg file to Inbox again.

Open the Windows folder containing it, click it, and drag it back to your
Outlook Inbox.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: RajeshDavid on

'Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook Wrote:
> ;338922']"RajeshDavid" RajeshDavid.5a61cb5(a)outlookbanter.com wrote in
> message
> -
> I have archived outlook mail in our File Server with extension of
> .msg.-
>
> An MSG file is not an archive.
> -
> How do i move this .msg file to Inbox again.-
>
> Open the Windows folder containing it, click it, and drag it back to
> your
> Outlook Inbox.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

I have to do this programmatically using DOT NET.
please share your idea.

--
RajeshDavid
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"RajeshDavid" <RajeshDavid.5a719d4(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I have to do this programmatically using DOT NET.
> please share your idea.

Ask in one of the programming newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
or microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]