From: Ace Fekay [MVP] on
In news:OnPb5QJhGHA.1264(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
kbergros <kbergros(a)hotmail.com> stated, which I commented on below:
> Hi!
>
> Yes. the 2000 dc has SP4 and the 2003 DC has SP1.
> Have no other errors on any of the DC's and memberservers (both w2k
> and win2003) (except some w32time errors)

Are the clocks all synched in the domain - meaning same time zone and clocks
withing 5 minutes skew, or even same relative Zulu time? (Important for
Kerberos).

> I will check the links and come back with the result!

Very good.

Ace

From: kbergros on
Hi!

Now I haven't had any errorlogging since 31/5, it seems like the problem
has been solved.
One thing that probably resolved this issue was the lack of a ptr record
for one of teh servers. After I added that record and also did a
change regarding the Dns client settings on my Windows 2000 DC/DNS (Was
pointing against itself, i pointed it against The 2003 DC/DNS). The
error logging stopped.

Kbergros

From: Ace Fekay [MVP] on
In news:uAh4BDIiGHA.4284(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
kbergros <kbergros(a)hotmail.com> stated, which I commented on below:
> Hi!
>
> Now I haven't had any errorlogging since 31/5, it seems like the
> problem has been solved.
> One thing that probably resolved this issue was the lack of a ptr
> record for one of teh servers. After I added that record and also
> did a change regarding the Dns client settings on my Windows 2000 DC/DNS
> (Was pointing against itself, i pointed it against The 2003 DC/DNS).
> The error logging stopped.
>
> Kbergros

Very good to hear.

First  |  Prev  |