From: Alex Cowley on
When I right click on a file and try to "send to ... mail recipient", I get
an error message: "An error occurred while attempting to open the Windows
Address Book. Please specify a default mail delivery location in your
profile. MAPI 1.0 [00000220]" This is a new. Up until recently everything
was working OK.

I have WinXP SP2 and use Outlook 2000 as my default email program.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
What do you show as your defaults under Control Panel->Internet
Options->Programs Tab->Contact List?

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Alex Cowley asked: