From: nitin on
hi jeevarajan sir,
i m studying dip and have to submit a project in it so it will
be great help to me if u send me these codes.
i will be grateful to u
nitin
From: nitin on
hi jeevarajan sir,

From: vijayreddy on
Hai
I am doing project on vedio signal processing.. can u give me some
matlab codes for capturing vedio signal and geting frame oon that
after words Dct and then finding motion vectors from that. This motin

vector we are going to use for tracking.......
please help me in this regard..
i am waiting for ur reply...
mail id reddy_vjy(a)yahoo.com
muli.vijay(a)gmail.com
Thanks
vijay
From: Allan zhang on
Hi, Jeevarajan:

I fell interest in those codes and I would
you could send those codes to me.
Thanks!
Regards,
Allan Zhang

From: Minahil on
hi
I need Fingerprint recognition matlab code for my project. Its
not in the mentioned list but i think you can help me in getting that
code. If so please send me the code i urgently need it .
waiting for your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
Minahil