From: Vivek_N on
Hello RichLamb,Could you please post the model number of your camera? Also, when you changed the 'GigE link', were you referring to your ethernet card? What exactly was changed in hardware before this problem started occuring in MAX?
From: RichLamb on
Sorry - the camera is a Prosilica GC1350 (included in the filenames).
I didn't change my network card, I installed a 10/100 switch between camera and PC which effectively reduces the line rate to 100Mb/s.
From: Vivek_N on
Hello RichLamb, Could you try the following steps out?1)
There is a camera attribute in the camera file that you posted called
'CameraAttributes::FeatureControl::ExposureTimeAbs'. Please check if
this attribute can be modified in MAX. If so, try changing this value
to 200ms. If you still get the 'attribute value out of range' error,
try different values for this parameter. If the attribute cannot be
seen in MAX, modify this in the camera files itself. 2) With a
different value for this attribute, run the Camera Validator utility
again. Does the same attribute fail? Does it still show the same
current value for AcquistionFrameLimit? You can post the validator
report here.3) For the new validator report, could you post the XML file that is generated as well? I hope this helps.