From: DHASIAEHL The Wolf on
Hi,

There's a very annoying thing about the way the messages are listed. I
have many folders and the main thing I need to see is who's the message
from but instead all folders are arranged by SENT TO - well of course
it's been sent to myself.

So I re-arrange the fields by right-click on the main ARRANGED BY tab,
select CUSTOM / FIELDS and then I remove TO field and add FROM field.

The problem is that every time I restart outlook the old arrangement
comes back and I have to do the procedure all over again. I just don't
have time for that - how to chage it permanently?

--

DHASIAEHL The Wolf

From: neo on
Duplicate post by user & answered in microsoft.public.outlook.general.