From: Kim on
Using OL 2007 and Windows 7. I can't configure out how to provide different
stationary for different profiles. My spouse and I would like to have
different stationaries. We choose our profile when OL starts but if I change
one profile the other follows.

How can we have two different stationaries?

Thanks for the help.

Kim
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Your best bet is to create two Windows profiles so that Outlook is not
connected. You each log into your own Windows account and use Outlook.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Kim" <Kim(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Using OL 2007 and Windows 7. I can't configure out how to provide different
> stationary for different profiles. My spouse and I would like to have
> different stationaries. We choose our profile when OL starts but if I
> change
> one profile the other follows.
>
> How can we have two different stationaries?

As Kathleen indicates, stationery is Windows user-specific, not mail
profile-specific.