From: CubewithaView on
Our office is migrating from Groupwise to Outlook 2007. We have been looking
for a document that compares features in the two programs. I've found
something for Outlook 2003 and a comparison that heavily favors Groupwise.
Is there a rather unbiased comparison chart out there?
From: Karl Timmermans on
Doing a google search on the term "compare groupwise outlook" returned all
kinds of results. One of which is specifically for Outlook 2007 SP1 vs
Groupwise 7 SP1:

http://www.salisbury.edu/helpdesk/migration/resources/Outlook%20vs%20Groupwise%20Comparision.pdf

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com

From: Christian Goeller on
Karl Timmermans, you wrote on Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:18:56 -0400:

> Doing a google search on the term "compare groupwise outlook"

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=compare+groupwise+outlook

:-)

--
Best Regards