From: phil on
Hi Microsoft Frontpage 2000 have used this for years no problem now all of a sudden its just crashing. It does it on all my laptops one is new win7 the others are Vista. Everytime i try to connect to my website to update my site I type in the passwords and then it goes to "Frontpage has stopped working" Unable to find any fix. Its only done this in the last week or two. I have tried on different wifi connections to my owen also , same response????? Help

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: FRONTPG.EXE
Application Version: 4.0.2.3821
Application Timestamp: 38b27d66
Fault Module Name: MSVCRT.dll
Fault Module Version: 7.0.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bda6f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000a08c
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .Net Tips & Tricks #20
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0e1b13e1-d2d4-4abd-8427-53b4add41242/dr-dotnetskys-cool-net.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: FrontPage 2003
Next: frontpage