From: phil on
Try making the photo smaller maybe its too big in size ie 1mb instead of maybe 100kb?

arbel66 wrote:

FrontPage 2003
14-Nov-09

Why do I get the message,
an unexpected error occured: not enough memory to complete the operation
when I try to insert a picture in FrontPage 2003.

When I use FrontPage 2000 it completes the assignment perfectly.

Active State VisualXSLT for .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b881a563-8151-4f31-9e80-a1227145add9/active-state-visualxslt-f.aspx
From: Andrew Murray on
You need to resize images in an image editor - don't use FP to do this.

Image editors such as IrfanView or J-Album are free and a good choice of
utility to use.