From: waitstate on
how do i lock my pictures in front page so people cannot download or right
click and save my images from the webpage?

From: Tom Willett on
You can't
How do I stop people from downloading my graphics or code?

http://continue.to/hope

http://www.digitalmidget.com/help/noclick/index.php

http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/web1/how_do_i_stop_downloading.htm

http://www.jimcosoftware.com/protect.aspx
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
:

From: Kevin on

Simple - by not having any pictures on the web!!!!!

waitstate wrote:

> how do i lock my pictures in front page so people cannot download or right
> click and save my images from the webpage?

Pages: 1
Prev: frontpage
Next: includes page not showing