From: skump on
Hello.
I am having a problem on one of our pages and I cannot figure out what is
happening.
On this page: http://www.premiercomputing.com/downloads/index.htm
I am supposed to have a navigation menu towards the top of the page (right
under the blue hor line.) and another seperate menu at the bottom of the page
(right under the gray hor line). For some reason they are not showing up on
our site just on this page. The namvigation menus are "includes" pages that I
have inserted.

Any idea what is causing this????
Thanks for your help.
Shane.
From: Ronx on
Menus are showing in both places on that page.
I can make the top menu disappear on all pages by disabling javascript, but
the bottom menu is there.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)