From: VCPA Website VCPA on
When I'm on the website, the page won't scroll down. But when I'm working on
the FrontPage program, the page scrolls. How can I fix this problem?
From: Tom Willett on
Post the URL to the web.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997

From: Ronx on
Rendering problems are easier to diagnose after seeing the page. In this
case look for and remove height attributes (but not from images) - since
this is a guess, make a backup or copy of the page first. After seeing the
page it may be possible to be more specific. A link will help.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Hot-text on
Can we see the Your WEBPAGE so we can HELP YOU
A LINK WILL BE GOOD

Here is My Link http://hot-text.ath.cx you see my scrolls are in color
Fill free to edit my page it in Frames