From: EMAN on
On Nov 21, 4:25 pm, Tom Rapner <TomRap...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> "First of One" <r...(a)127.0.0.1> wrote innews:bJqdncdwBrQ2h5XWnZ2dnUVZ_rqdnZ2d(a)giganews.com:
>
> > Is there a functional version of MMC for Vista?
>
> > If so, then I assume you've tried installing it in Win7 with no success?
>
> > If not, then I don't think it will ever work. Vista has a different WDDM
> > driver model than XP after all.
>
> Yes, according to reports ATI released at least one TV tuner/MMC update
> three years ago for Vista, which has apparently since been pulled.  I was
> hoping someone here could point me to a mirror.

Yes, the Vista MMC update seems to have vanished from the Web, but
I've still got my original copy from 2007. Are you hip to binaries?
I can post it to boneless.
From: jakrabit on

i have an a 9600 XT i just pulled out of mothballs for just this
possibility.

i would be most appreciative if you would put the binaries out
somewhere i can download them.

i would write an opera in your name!

From: jakrabit on

apparently these guys have figured a few things out:

http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/p/68167/329175.aspx#329175

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Radeon HD 5770