From: KARL DEWEY on
Is your 07 screen showing a "Security Warning - Some content has been
disabled" then a square with the word 'Options' in it?
Click the square and then click on 'Enable this content' and 'OK'.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Laura1 via AccessMonster.com on
Nope, this really is a mystery....I have the security warning set not to ask
in the options. SO that isn't it....Not really sure what it is...so
frustrating!

Thanks!

From: Jerry Whittle on
Dang. I thougth that Karl might have nailed it.

Grasping at straws here:

Make sure that there isn't already a Tbl_MIS_ASSOCIATE_HISTORY table.

Try running it without the Where Clause / criteria.

Make sure that your database file isn't close to the 2GB file size limit.

Do a Compact and Repair. This could bring the file size down if that's even
a problem and maybe fix an internal problem preventing the Make Table from
working.

Try creating a new database file and importing everything from it. Then run
the query.

Make sure that you have Read/Write/Create/Delete privileges to both the
database file and the folder where it's located. (Really grasping as straws
with this one).
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Laura1 via AccessMonster.com on
Thanks everyone!!!!

I defraged my pc, and did all the things suggested below. Including rebooting
my cable. It worked, but again, not really sure which of the 1000's things I
did fixed it!!

Thanks again, PC are great when they work...when they don't ARGH...

Have a great weekend!

From: David W. Fenton on
"Laura1 via AccessMonster.com" <u31091(a)uwe> wrote in

> I am running a simple make table qry and access 07 seems to hang.
> If I run the same qry as a select qry it runs fine.

Have you run the SELECT and hit the last record button? How long
does it take before you get a recordcount?

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last