From: ant1983 on
Ive posted two questions and i cant find them now so heres goes the 3rd:

I have a query and want the blank fields to reflect as zeros. I do this by:

BookedMOM: nz([qryStatsBookingsBreakdown_Crosstab].[MOM],0)

My problem is with this field: TurnoutRate: nz([Total Of
CountOfnumAttended]/[Total Of CountOfnumTrainingSessionID],0)

Its a percentage field so it changes it to a numer from 75% to 0.75 How do
i get it back to PErcentage? When i check the properties it still says
Percent?

From: KARL DEWEY on
Try this --
TurnoutRate: Format(nz([Total Of CountOfnumAttended]/[Total Of
CountOfnumTrainingSessionID],0), "Percent")

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: vanderghast on
In Design view of the query, have the property sheet visible. Click on the
first line of the grid, for that expression, the properties should be:
Description, Format, Caption and Smart Tags. The Format property should
present you with a combo box in which you will have Percent.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

From: ant1983 on
Fixed it! :) Changed it to:

TurnoutRate: nz([Total Of CountOfnumAttended]/[Total Of
CountOfnumTrainingSessionID],0)*1