From: sonya on
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open
in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature?

This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003",

"Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command Starts Excel and opens the spreadsheet
data from an e-mail in a workbook. Found in the menu displayed by
right-clicking the spreadsheet data in an e-mail."

I really appreciate your help! This is a frustrating conundrum!
Thanks, Sonya

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"sonya" <travel.the.www(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open
> in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer.
> Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature?

What's the difference between the previous computer and this one?

When you right-click the file do you see the Open With selection? If so,
hover over it and click Choose Program. Check the box labeled :Always use the
selected program..." Click Browse and browse to the folder containing
EXCEL.EXE (it should be C:\Program Files\Microsoft Offoice\Office11), select
EXCEL.EXE and click Open. Click OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]