From: Mezani on
I have outlook 2007, when I send 1 e-mail it says that it is sending 4 0f 4 .
How do I see if it is sending something in the background?

Thank you for any help.
From: Christian Goeller on
Mezani, you wrote on Thu, 13 May 2010 06:31:00 -0700:

> I have outlook 2007, when I send 1 e-mail it says that it is sending 4
> 0f 4 . How do I see if it is sending something in the background?

This article should help:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm

--
Best Regards
Christian Goeller

MVP - MS Outlook
http://www.outlookfaq.net
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Mezani" <Mezani(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have outlook 2007, when I send 1 e-mail it says that it is sending 4 0f 4 .
> How do I see if it is sending something in the background?

Do you have four accounts defined, perhaps? If so, it's a cosmetic counting
bug in Outlook. When calculating to how to display the number of messages to
send, Outlook will incorrectly factor the number of accounts into the display.
It's harmless.

If you do not have four accounts defined, post back.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]