From: Greg DC on
We are using MS Project Web Access with Project 2007. Each project creates
its own Workspace in MOSS2007.
- How do I filter the Workspaces in PWA to show only those projects that are
currently being worked on (AKA % Complete less than 100%)?
- How do I find those projects that I would be filtering out (AKA Completed
Projects) to go back and see their workspaces?
- Lastly How can I easily move documents, discussions, etc from one
Workspace to another?

Thanks

GregDC
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Greg,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum). Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP