From: david on
I think this feature (page breaks) has been removed in A2010?

It is designed to save resource memory on Windows 3.1
(Access was a big and heavy memory hog on Windows 3.1)

Now that we are no longer using Windows 3.1, separate forms
or tabbed forms are viable alternatives.

The "Wizards" were originally mini-applications build in Access.
Since MS no longer has the skills or interest in building applications
in Access, the Wizards are orphaned, and poorly supported.

(david)

From: David C. Holley on
The catch is that its a wizard for running reports were the visibility of
the controls will change based on the report. What I've done is to add two
command buttons to the page, one having the lowest tab index of the controls
on the page, the other with the highest. The GotFocus event of each traps
the tab and then redirects the focus to the appropriate control. The code
that hids/displays the controls (when the report is selected on page 1)
handles figuring out which of the critera-related controls will be visible
and thus which one should receive the focus given that you can't set the
focus to a control that isn't displayed.

From: Dirk Goldgar on
"Tom van Stiphout" <tom7744.no.spam(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> Personally I would write a wizard using the Tab control: develop
> multiple tabs which are the pages, and at the last moment turn off the
> display of the tabs.

That's what I do. I turn off the tabs themselves using Style = None.
Although having no tabs makes it a little awkward to work on the tab pages
in design view, I can always switch from one tab page to another by
selecting the page in the object drop-down box or the property sheet.

--
Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP

(please reply to the newsgroup)

From: Dirk Goldgar on

> Trouble is I don't know if you can turn off the tabs visibility but
> leave the controls in the tabs visible. OTOH I never tried it.
> <smile>

If you mean what I think you mean, you can. The tab control has a Style
property (on the Format tab of the property sheet). Set Style to None and
no tabs will be present, only the tab pages.

From: microsoft on
Well that's a cool trick.