From: raif on

From: David W. Fenton on
"David C. Holley" <David.C.Holley> wrote in

> But you could design the layout and shake down the functionality
> by placing the controls in regions of a very enlarged form, thus
> avoiding the headache of the overlap. If you go with a naming
> schema such as tb1_, tb2_ you can then you code to move the
> controls into and out of position.

I'd rather not code that. I certainly use naming conventions for my
tab pages (pge is my prefix for it), but don't see the point of
coding, as I don't know when the code should run. There's also the
new issue in A2002/2003 with runtime changes getting saved when they
oughtn't, which is a real thorn in my side in apps where I set
background colors and so forth at runtime.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/