From: Rui Oliveira on
When I go to "Add/remove Windows Components" appears the following message
error when "Completing configuratin of Distributed Transaction Cooedinator".
What can I do to solve this?

"Sub-component Distributed Transaction Coordinator raised an exception while
processing the OC_COMPLETE_INSTALLATION setup message.
d:\nt\com\com1x\dtc\ntdtcsetup\src\csetuputil.cpp (line 2748)
Error Code = 0x80004005
Unspecified error
Failed to execute function 'DllRegisterServer()' in
'C:\WINDOWS\system32\mtxoci.dll'."
From: Darren on
I am having this same exact issue. Did you ever resolve this??

From: Darren on
I'm having the same issue. Did you ever resolve this?

From: Rui Oliveira on
No