From: Shane on
I am getting event id 11312 from source MSExchangeActiveSyncNotify.

The device information file could not be retrieved from the user's mailbox.
The URL for the item is <file://./backofficestorage/domain.com/MBX/user/Junk
E-mail/Webcast%3A Apps & Service Providers%3A Transform Your Apps with
Crystal Xcelsius.EML>.

The users that is triggering this event is the only user in the office to
send his email to his phone. That is working fine so I am not sure what this
error means. Any ideas?

Thanks, Shane
From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on

In news:36B3047C-9826-465D-9D50-ED355205E76A(a)microsoft.com,
Shane <Shane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> I am getting event id 11312 from source MSExchangeActiveSyncNotify.
>
> The device information file could not be retrieved from the user's
> mailbox. The URL for the item is
> <file://./backofficestorage/domain.com/MBX/user/Junk
> E-mail/Webcast%3A Apps & Service Providers%3A Transform Your Apps
> with Crystal Xcelsius.EML>.
>
> The users that is triggering this event is the only user in the
> office to send his email to his phone. That is working fine so I am
> not sure what this error means. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Shane

I was with you til you mentioned "send his email to his phone" - what
exactly does that mean? what kind of phone/smartphone - WM5 and wireless
activesync configured or ______ ?

From: Shane on
He is using a Samsung SCHI60 SmartPhone 2003. I am not really sure how he
is pulling his email.
Thanks,

From: Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] on

In news:D14E9271-1539-4822-887C-9E74F894E350(a)microsoft.com,
Shane <Shane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> He is using a Samsung SCHI60 SmartPhone 2003. I am not really sure
> how he is pulling his email.

Check :)

From: Shane on
He is doing a wireless sync using the certificate. I am not sure if that is
an "activesync" or what exactly it is called. Where would I check to see if
he is running activesync and what version?

Shane

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:

> In news:D14E9271-1539-4822-887C-9E74F894E350(a)microsoft.com,
> Shane <Shane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> > He is using a Samsung SCHI60 SmartPhone 2003. I am not really sure
> > how he is pulling his email.
>
> Check :)
>

> > Thanks,
> >
> > "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:
> >

> >> In news:36B3047C-9826-465D-9D50-ED355205E76A(a)microsoft.com,
> >> Shane <Shane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> >> I was with you til you mentioned "send his email to his phone" - what
> >> exactly does that mean? what kind of phone/smartphone - WM5 and
> >> wireless activesync configured or ______ ?
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Userenv errors