From: Dave on
Hi

I am running Server 2003 with Exchange 2003 and up untill now everything has
been running just fine! However I have seen the following event pop up in the
Apps Log over the last two nights:
Product: Exchange
ID: 8277
Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Version: 6.5.6940.0
Component: Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector
Message: Error while getting sorted message table for duplicate message
deletion on virtual machine <name>. The error number is 0x80004005

Can't seem to find anything on this anywhere, can anyone help?

Many thanks
Dave

From: Brian Desmond [MVP] on
Dave-

Have you looked at
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=8277&eventno=1157&source=MSExchangeFBPublish&phase=1
yet?

--
--Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP

www.briandesmond.com

From: Dave on
Hi Brian

Thanks for your reply, yes I did see this post in eventid although it does
reference E

From: Dave on
Hello again Brian
Sorry about that last post I'll try again.... I did see the article in
eventid, although it's referenced for Exchnage 2000 not 20003 which is what I
am using!
Anyway It wasn't much help, my Schedule + Free Busy folder looks fine!
Do you or anyone else have any other ideas?

Many thanks
Dave

From: Brian Desmond [MVP] on
I'd expect that it's well worth following procedures written for 2000 here