From: Randy on
I have two CCR mailbox server clusters in my Exchange 2007 SP1 environment.
The Public Folder database was created on one of my CCR mailbox servers and I
wanted it created on the other.

I create a new public folder database on CCR Cluster2 and replicated all the
information to the database and then retired the first public folder store.

Everyday on the original CCR cluster that hosted the public folder store I
get this message

MSEXchangeFBPublish EventID 8275

SchedulePlusFreeBusy folder could not be opened for duplicate message
deletion on virtual machine CCRCLUSTER1. The error number is 0x80040115.

I'm not sure what to do to get rid of this error.

I'm fairly certain everyting is working correctly for Public Folders as I
can see Free Busy information for people and its updating.

I am also getting EXCDO errors occasionaly.

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.