From: PMC1 on
Hi,

Until recently I have been able to install a toolbar in Outlook 2003
that, together with Windows Desktop Search 4, users could search
through their email. The Outlook search toolbar was a component of the
Windows Live Toolbar - during the installation of the Live toolbar you
could perform an advanced install during which you could choose the
toolbars you wanted from a list. Now when I select "advanced" the
installer comes back with an error stating "We are temporarily unable
to display the list of buttons" at which point the only option is to
click "Finish"

Has anyone figured out a way of installing the Outlook search toolbar
for Outllook 2003?

(btw - the OS is XP)

Thanks

PC