From: Ramani Davidson on
I have had enough of problems with my Outlook. I have lost all my
emails once. They were all the emails of my school mates collected
over a few years. My PC had crashed and I formatted the C Drive to
reinstall Windows and even worked my new fresh os for a few days
before I realized it. I searched a software or tool that could recover
all my emails back from the hard disk. That is when I tumbled on Remo
Software site. http://outlookfix.remosoft.revenuewire.net/remosoft-omr/homepage
It was amazing. It recovered all my emails in a few minutes. Mind you
my hard disk was formatted. I recommend the Remo series of Softwares.
They are all free to download and you don't lose anything to try them
out. Those of who are serious about getting out of Outlook Data and
Lost Email problems can try this. Regards.
From: DL on
Pull the other one, its got bells on it

From: Slipstick on

Peter Foldes;145583 Wrote:
> Tom
>
> > Enjoy this nonsense while you can. When the newsgroups closed down
> June 1st,
> > this drivel won't be tolerated in the forums.
>
> About time to be rid of these idiots

Be careful what you wish for... it might be worse. :)

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: John Nice on

"DL" <invalid(a)nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Pull the other one, its got bells on it

Pull the middle one: it spits :-)

John