From: JM on
I had my RSS feeds working. Then all of a sudden they stopped updating, and
I was unable to delete them because I got an error that it could not
connect.

I then deleted all of my feeds with the intent of adding the again, hoping
to solve the problem.

My problem is this: When I add a feed, all of the info comes into my
Personal Inbox rather than the folder that I set up for the feed content. I
have specified in the Feed Properties that the messages should go to the
feed folder, but they fill my inbox. Can anyone point me toward a solution
to this?

Thanks.