From: MikeyMike35 on
Sorry, I was away for a while.

Anyway, when I open doc and setting, then admin (user name ), local settings
is not an option. Any other advise??

Thank you.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Anyway, when I open doc and setting, then admin (user name ), local settings
> is not an option. Any other advise??

That's because Local Settings is a hidden folder and you're trying to browser
to it. Windows Explorer won't show you hidden folders when browsing. You can
either enable viewing hidden files and folders or you can simply enter the
entire path directly in Windows Explorer's address bar.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: MikeyMike35 on
How do I enable hidden files? I right click and there isnt an option.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> How do I enable hidden files? I right click and there isnt an option.

Open Windows Explorer and click Tools>Folder Options>View. Click the radio
button labeled "Show hidden files and folders". You should consider
unchecking the box labeled "Hide extensions for known file types" as well.
Click OK.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]